Printing Instructions — $.10 single-sided B&W page, $.75 single-sided color page,
25% discount for B&W duplex (double-sided) printing
1. When you login to any MCC PC, your printing account balance appears in a popup window in the upper right corner of the screen.
|LEAVE THIS WINDOW OPEN!|
2. To print in the libraries, decide whether you want to print in B&W or color by choosing the appropriate printer. In other labs, the printer may be preselected for you. Options for printers vary from room to room.
3. When you have requested your first print job, you will see a popup message in the bottom right corner of your screen:
5. Login using your MCC Student Network Account and Password. Your username is your email address up to @. For example: jstudent (without @student.monroecc.edu).
7. Check to make sure that the number of pages and cost are what you expect. Print costs are deducted from your printing account. Then click "print" to release the job to the printer.