Who Qualifies for Distance Learning Library Services
Distance Learning Library Services for Book Delivery, Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery are available to off campus MCC Students who:
- Are currently enrolled in a MCC SUNY Learning Network (SLN) fully online course, and are not taking any on campus courses at either the Brighton or Damon City Campus, or any on campus hybrid or web-enhanced classes using ANGEL.
- Are registered with MCC Libraries, upon completion of the Distance Learner Library Registration Form once per academic semester.
Distance Learning Library Services are not available to:
- MCC Students taking any on campus courses at either the Brighton or Damon City Campus, or any on campus hybrid or web enhanced classes using ANGEL.
- Persons not affiliated with MCC.
Services MCC Libraries Provide to Distance Learning Students
If you meet the requirements listed above, you are eligible for the following services:
- Interlibrary Loan - Use this service to request a copy of an article not owned by MCC Libraries.
- Document Delivery - Use this service to get a copy of an article from a magazine, journal, or newspaper to which MCC Libraries subscribe.